SnowCrazy!

Here are some more pictures from our snow adventures. I'm running out of things to say about snow. Ha!

Out our front door.

Do you see the three cars?

Nate's car in the back.

Snow drift out on our deck.

Will beside the snow drift to give some perspective.

Our grill.

Bundled up to play and shovel the drive for the second time.

Snow. Fun.

I quickly gave up my battle with the mittens.

Snow drift from all the plowing in front of our house.

Standing on a snow drift.

The side of our house. It's up to the window.

Will helping Daddy shovel the driveway.

Cold. Brrr. That's the new word Will has picked up lately. Cold. Ha!

Our house in the snow.

Comments

Three Fold Cord said…
Will nest to the snow drift on the window is amazing. What is snow drift by the way?? remember I am a GA girl too!
Minivan Lover said…
Our front door looked like your sliding door. I had to jump out the living room window so I could dig out the front door! Also, my 19month old son has blonde hair and those same dinosaur pj's- I had to do a double take :)
Kay's Family said…
How funny! The only reason our front wasn't like that is because our HOA was shoveling all night and all day for what seemed like a week to keep our front walks clear.
~Ali

Popular Posts