Snowmageddon

When all is said and done we got about two feet of snow, maybe a little more. One of my new years resolutions was to do something new. I think I can now mark that off my list after this storm. This has definitely been a first for me. Some of our snow drifts are as tall as Nate. I saw a snow blower. That was also a first. I didn't know what it was at first until Nate told me. If we keep living here and it keeps snowing like this then we've got to get one!

Here are some pictures of the snow...

Friday (2/5) at 4:50PM-

Friday (2/5) at 6:00PM-

Saturday (2/6) at 9:00AM-

Saturday (2/6) at 4:00pm-

Sunday (2/7) at 8:00AM-

Comments

Three Fold Cord said…
OH mY! We talked with my family and saw pics of their 36inches+ yesterday. Have fun and stay warm. It looks beautiful.

Popular Posts