Tuesday's Tip
First off, thank you to everyone for the emailed tips. I'm making a list just as some recommended. Please keep sending them them, big and small.
Today's tip come from my friend Hilary. It is simple brilliance. I wish I had known about this before.
You know those sticky white bar code or price tags stickers you find adhered to picture frames, glasses, etc.? You know the ones. You pick and pick and pick at them and they leave adhesive residue no matter how much windex you soak them in.
Here's the tip. A hairdryer. That's right. Use your hairdryer on the sticker for a few minutes, get it nice and warm and it loosens the adhesive. You can then peel it right off. Viola!
I hope everyone has a great week!
Today's tip come from my friend Hilary. It is simple brilliance. I wish I had known about this before.
You know those sticky white bar code or price tags stickers you find adhered to picture frames, glasses, etc.? You know the ones. You pick and pick and pick at them and they leave adhesive residue no matter how much windex you soak them in.
Here's the tip. A hairdryer. That's right. Use your hairdryer on the sticker for a few minutes, get it nice and warm and it loosens the adhesive. You can then peel it right off. Viola!
I hope everyone has a great week!
Comments