Tuesday's Tip

I am really excited about this week's tip. I wish it was something I could say I've done, but it's something on my list that I want to do around my home. My Mom found this blog/idea a while back and shared it with me. It seems brilliant because most, if not all, of us deal with bathroom mirrors.

Bathroom mirrors are boring. You can paint, decorate and buy fancy faucets but that doesn't change the fact that your mirror is just sitting there raw, staring back at you. Looking for a creative way to enhance your bathroom? Take a look.

The blog is called Southern Hospitality and the entry titled Framing those Boring Mirrors. http://southernhospitalityblog.com/framing-those-boring-mirrors/

Please post a comment or email me any tips you have to share.

Have a great week!

Comments

Kay said…
I plan to do this in the master bath at lake as soon as I have the time... What a great look for the money!

Thanks for the reminder!
Mom
Anon said…
I love that she shows the "mistakes" she made!! i could live with those :).
Organized Chaos said…
I've never seen the surround actually applied to the mirror...good idea if the mirror sits right next to the wall. We're recycling our former mirror by cutting it in two and we're going to make a tile surround. We've always talked about doing it, but this will be a first...I'll keep ya posted.
Anonymous said…
that looks soooo nice and actually pretty simple. Thanks for sharing the tips! And by the way, Happy early anniversary!
Anonymous said…
very cool! Looks so easy and so nice! Thanks for sharing, that is a neat blog site too! By the way, Happy early anniversary!

Popular Posts