Will's 10th week...

I am happy to say that we are finally sleeping more at night. William's transition from the bassinet in our room to the crib in his room has been a success. He's usually in bed these days around 10:45pm and sleeps a good seven hours (give or take) for us. I'm grateful for each hour he adds on to his little sleep schedule. Six or seven hours in a row might not sound like much to you but compared to what we started with (every two to three) this is Heaven.

I was trying to think of some Will antics to share and went through a few from the week. I could tell you about his peeing all over Nate, himself and the changing table last night which caused his two baths yesterday and while that's a funny one, the first one that popped to my mind was his behavoir this morning in church. Will is great on Sunday mornings. He makes it through Sunday School and the following service like a champ. He normally sleeps through most of it...but not today. Today he woke up towards the end of the service and was quietly looking around. That's fine. No big deal. He started smiling at us during the special music. Still fine. We're then in the middle of communion, the pastor's talking, the sanctuary is quiet and all of a sudden Will breaks out in a squeal of laughter. We smile, shush him and then he does it again. Nate then escorted the happy yet distracting baby out of the sanctuary so as not to ruin the sanctity of communion for all. Now, I'm sure there were only a few around us who heard him but I was convinced we had disrupted the whole congregation. Probably not true though, at least it wasn't the squeal of fussing.


Here are some pictures from this past week.


Hanging out after church last Sunday:
Will and Mommy:
Wishing we would stop taking pictures so he could take a nap:

Will and Daddy playing Xbox:
Will is ready to help Daddy carve the pumpkin at the party:
The Great Nate Pumpkin:
A few of the many pumpkin carvers:
Heather and Will towards the end of the night:

I'm sleepy, can we go home yet?

Comments

Unknown said…
I LOVE Will in argile (is that how you spell it?). Anyways, he is absolutely precious and I can't wait to hold him and give him a little kiss! :) Sending my love to you guys! <3
Kay said…
Oh, the joy of the Lord just came forth from that sweet boy! I wish I had been there to see and hear that. So now I know what the dessert was for, but did you take it?
Heather said…
I never even heard him squeal with laughter; guess I was too distracted by the little girl in the pew in front of us. (Funny, she was farther from me than Will, but much more distracting.)
Anonymous said…
Thanks for keeping up with the Blog so we can enjoy these treasured moments. This little guy is already celebrating all the seasons of life with apple picking and pumpkin carving. It will be great having Will at Christmas Time. Much love & hugs,Grandma Jo

Popular Posts