Will and Connor

Connor came over to play with Will last week. I got some shots of them in action. They're growing so much. Will is two months and Connor is five months...though not for much longer. Both boys seemed to enjoy themselves well enough but the Mommys had a great time. If you had told me a year ago that I would spend this much time watching my kid, enamored with his every move, and taking pictures of him incessantly I would have politely smiled and inwardly said, "not me!" It happened though. Not only that? I enjoy watching my friends kids grow and thrive too. It's nice to have other Mommy's to share that joy and experience with. So, even though I'm stating this is Will and Connor's get together, to be perfectly honest it was also fun for Amelia and I too.

A proposed commentary-

Will: "Yay, Connor's here"
Connor: "What is that squealing noise?"

Connor: "Oh look, that noise is baby Will. Hi Will"
Will: "You're just going to stand there while he grabs me? Seriously?"

Will: "Okay, it's not that bad but if you scratch me I'll scratch you back."
Connor: "We're buds. It's cool."
Will: "Cool."

Connor: "But, just in case you were thinking about scratching me, remember that I'm 3 months older than you kid and can roll over and play in my jumperoo already."
Will: "Dude, I joke. We're cool. How did you get so tall?"

Connor: "Do I really look like I would scratch anyone? Nooooo."

Connor: "Will, you okay man?"
Will: "Yea, I'm just wishing my Mommy would get my jumperoo out of it's box. That sounds like fun."

Connor: "When our Mommy's are looking the other way we could roll to my house and you can use mine?"
Will: "I wish, I can't even roll over yet. Maybe next week?"
Connor: "Anytime buddy."

All of us:

Comments

Popular Posts