Will's 2 Month Appointment

We had Will's two month appointment this morning. It started off sitting in traffic land. Have I mentioned lately how appreciative I am not to have to sit in that parking lot every morning and evening anymore? Staying home with Will is reward enough but the lack of commuting is definitely one of the job perks. He was all smiles once we got there and he woke up. They commented on what a good baby he is and we were all proud and nodded our heads. Let's be honest, most babies are happy when they have full bellies. But, I digress.

He checked out great with the physical. All is well. He now weighs 12 lbs and 15.1 ounces. Nate and I were betting on the weight and I was closest as I voted 13lbs. If we had the appointment in the afternoon I'm sure he would have been that as he was just barely off. Point is - I won! :) He's in the 90th percentile for height. His head is in the 100th percentile but his big noggin' has been legendary since he was still in my womb. The shots were more difficult for me then him but he handled it like a champ and slept it off on the way home.

Here are some pictures taken last night:



















Capturing the pouty lip...



















Because I'm mean (Nate cut me off after this one)...

Comments

Popular Posts