Apple Picking, Pumpkins & the Georgia Bulldogs
What says Fall more then apples, pumpkins and college football? Nothing! Fall is my favorite time of year and it is only that much more fun now that we get to share these things with Will. We spent this past beautiful Saturday in October picking apples and looking at pumpkins with our good friends Heather and Scott out in Markham, VA. Other then at my Poppa and Grannie's farm in South Georgia, I've never picked apples off the tree, let alone been in an apple orchard. (Now peaches are a different story - been there, done that!) We ended the day on our couch at home watching the Georgia Bulldogs beat nasty Tennessee. It was a nice victory after the debauchery of a few weeks ago. Will was ready to cheer them on, thank you to Grandaddy for the t-shirt.
I hope you and your family are enjoying the nice weather, cooler temps and all that the Fall season has to offer. I'm off to hang my Fall wreath up on the front door and light my Harvest candle, but while I do that y'all enjoy these pictures from our day trip this weekend.
Will was a good sport in the apple picking bag.

Daddy and Will in the orchard.

Keeping the sun off his little head. This new Mommy forgot to bring a hat for him. Sigh. Live and learn.

Our family in the orchard.

Will and I shopping in the Stribling Orchard store with Ms. Heather.

As you may note, in earlier pictures Will had on a cute little Fall outfit for his picture with the pumpkins. However, as his new onesie reveals (both literally and figuratively) we had a bit of a blow out and had to pull out the emergency outfit.

Go Dawgs!
I hope you and your family are enjoying the nice weather, cooler temps and all that the Fall season has to offer. I'm off to hang my Fall wreath up on the front door and light my Harvest candle, but while I do that y'all enjoy these pictures from our day trip this weekend.
Will was a good sport in the apple picking bag.
Daddy and Will in the orchard.
Keeping the sun off his little head. This new Mommy forgot to bring a hat for him. Sigh. Live and learn.
Our family in the orchard.
Will and I shopping in the Stribling Orchard store with Ms. Heather.
As you may note, in earlier pictures Will had on a cute little Fall outfit for his picture with the pumpkins. However, as his new onesie reveals (both literally and figuratively) we had a bit of a blow out and had to pull out the emergency outfit.
Go Dawgs!
Comments
Love you all and kisses to Will!
Nana Kay
La