Nana Kay's Visit

Hey y'all! My Nana Kay came to visit me this week. I was so happy to see her and so was my Mommy and Daddy. We hung out doing lots of different things some at my house and others outside. We played together, slept together, talked to each other and cuddled together. She and Aunt Anne babysat me so Mommy and Daddy could go out on a date. I don't know why they needed to do that but Nanner said it was important. We celebrated my two month birthday while she was here and got my Halloween costume before she left. She even made her legendary pancakes for my Daddy...twice! We all loved having her here and wish she could have stayed longer. Come back soon Nanner, I love you!

Here are some pictures from her visit-

I slept in her lap:


















Daddy and Me at lunch in Occoquan:













They kept calling me a cool dude, whatever that means:


















Daddy and I both as cool dudes:


















Talking to Auntie Em on the phone:















My Nanner comforted me when I cried:


















Nanner and me:


















Daddy, Nanner and Me:













Mommy, Daddy and Me in Occoquan. (They woke me up from my nap for this picture. I wasn't too thrilled about it.):


















At home off our deck:


















Nanner helped change my diapers. (Mommy and Daddy said they were appreciative for that!):
















Hanging out at home:


















Nanner, Mommy and Me - the red heads:













Mommy and me:


















Right before Nanner left. (I miss her already!):

Comments

Anonymous said…
Nanner and Aunt Anne agreed we'll change all the diapers you like right now -- when he's 2, he's all yours :). Oh, Nanner'll probably even do it then -- he's so darn cute!!
He is the sweetest little thing and looks so much like his mamma.
Unknown said…
What beautiful pictures Ali......my favorite is the one of all three of you on the deck
God bless
Diana (from Charleston)
Kay said…
What a treat to spend a long weekend with my grandson! Thanks for the sweet pictures and Will's letter. I am missing all of you already!
Unknown said…
Ali you look beautiful! I love that patterned shirt you were wearing. Will is simply precious. I can't wait for my turn to hold him and love on him. I think my friends are getting a little sick of me talking about him because he is involved in most conversations...24/7!
I love you!
TRex Industries said…
Nate and Alison, glad to see him doing so well!

Popular Posts