March Madness

Passing of the torch! This past weekend we transitioned Will from his crib to a big boy bed and moved the crib to Laura's nursery. This is a picture of Will helping his Daddy put "his" crib together for Baby Laura.

The smile really says it all. He LOVES his big boy bed and has transitioned flawlessly...so far. Ha! Pictures of his new big boy, train themed room coming soon.

Little thumb sucker!!

Will practicing his 101 ways to make Mommy nervous while on his rocking chair.

Laura is obsessed with Disney Junior. I had her turned around so she couldn't see it and we look over and this is what we found. Hysterical.

My little lucky charms on St. Patty's Day.

Laura has recently discovered her toes. It is a riot. She is absolutely enthralled. She sits and stares at them as she wiggles them. She will do that and then grab at them. It's really cute.

Sweet, gummy smiles. Be on the look out for future posts about mobility. This girl is dead set on figuring out how to crawl, or more specifically, get to where her brother is playing with toys on the floor. She'll be lucky if I put her down before her first birthday for this exact reason. Ha!

I have my hat, my keys and I'm ready to go to work. Will loves to pretend going to work these days. He wants to be just like his Daddy. Such a creative imagination on this one.

Daddy's girl, totally and completely. This girl cracks me up. She has developed a grunting and growling communication style when she wants your attention. It's hysterical.

Giving Will his first home hair cut. Survey is still out on if we'll ever try that again. He did great, the barbers not as much. Ha!

Will getting measured for ring bearer duties come June. Handsome boy is going to steal the show. Look out Feefan and Icky Beans!

I have found my shopping weakness - baby girl clothes! I seriously can't stand all the cuteness.

I want this one Daddy! A new favorite past time for Will and Daddy is to visit Home Depot on the weekends for shopping and more importantly trying out the tractors and lawn mowers.


We are having such a fun March and are settling into our new home. We are grateful and refreshed to be here. We love our new house and neighborhood. We love this slower pace of life. We love our little family and our adventure together.

Comments

DESIWELCH said…
You had me at slower pace of life :-)
Heather said…
Hmmm, I recognize that pink & green dress of Laura's. That was one of my favorites! And Will looks so adorable in his little suit.
Emily said…
I love the picture of Laura staring at her toes! So cute! :) And that other pic with the little white, flowery dress... also precious!

Popular Posts