lady like

Remember in my last post, where I mentioned Laura's new found fascination with her toes? Well, that has taken on a new dimension. Now, whenever put on her back she almost immediately curls up into this position. It's pretty stinking cute. She loves her toes.

However, when in a sitting position it can be rather unladylike, not to mention hysterical. For example...

Put those chubba legs down, girl!

Unladylike? Me? Giggle. Giggle.

P.S. Laura got her first tooth yesterday! Big girl.

Comments

Emily said…
OH MY GOODNESS!!! ADORABLE!
Love the giggles at the end and a tooth! oh my!
Could that be a new romper? ;)
Heather said…
Oh how I wish I could give her a hug and squeeze!
JoEllen said…
Great pictures. Thanks for keeping up with the Blog so we can all enjoy Will & Laura growing up.

Love you all, Grandma Jo

Popular Posts