Humdinger of an August

My husband and mother both recently asked me if I was going for some kind of record for overbooked calendars for a 32 week pregnant woman. I think my Mom is worried I'm going to send myself into labor. I think my husband is just tired. In this Sunday to Sunday period alone, we have 4 big evening adventures. One took us into D.C., one took us to Richmond and the other two are in our area.

Will and my mornings the last few weeks have been pretty non stop too. We've been doing a lot of fun play dates and day trips lately. I have started to think I must be feeling guilty about the impending baby boom in our house and trying to get all I can out of Will and my remaining time together before baby sister joins in the fun. I figure we'll slow down in September once we're a month out. Until then, my waddling self will just have to suck it up and keep up.

Here's a slide show from some of our recent adventures...

Frying Pan Park (Big Farm with farm animals you can look at and pet)




Play date we had on Will's birthday




Fire Station tour:

Marine Corps Sunset Parade


Will marching and clapping along to the Marine Corps Band



The Wiggles Concert in Richmond




Taking it all in

JumpWorks in Manassas


Burger King lunch after some jumping


Play date with Owen before he moves to Connecticut

Comments

Emily said…
Sister! I love reading your blog :) I check it at least once a day - mainly just to look at those pictures over and over again! :) Love you!

Popular Posts