Tuesday Tip

I don't know that I am creative enough to have a new tip for everyone every Tuesday but it's worth a shot. This may be a one time, limited edition experience so take it for what it's worth. Please share with me any tips you have and I will post them on a next edition.

I have two to share today and while I know I should spread them out for the next couple weeks, I figure might as well share the wealth now while I remember it.

1. First tip is a recipe for making a whole chicken in a crock pot. It's a great and cheap way to make chicken and have enough for more than one meal. My mom shared it with me from a blog she reads called The Happy Housewife. Here's the link to the recipe: http://thehappyhousewife.com/whole-chicken-in-a-crock-pot/. Also, if you have time to peruse this is a pretty neat blog.

2. This is another cooking tip. I stole it from Rachel Ray http://www.rachaelray.com/and have used it ever since. When cooking ground meat (of any kind) in a skillet use a traditional potato masher to crumble it up. It's super easy and quick and way easier then trying to do it with the tip of whatever spoon you're using to stir it.

Comments

Kay said…
I love the idea of Tuesday Tips! The potato masher idea is new to me and I will try it next time.

Thanks, Ali.
Mom

Popular Posts