Puffs and sombreros.

Will loves Sweet Potato Puffs!

Eating my puffs like a big boy.

Crawling around and surprising Mommy in the kitchen.

Standing on my own.

Nate and Will at his Birthday Dinner. Let me at that cherry!

Our family and no Nate didn't wear that the whole time, just while we sang happy birthday.

The crew at Nate's not surprised surprise dinner.

Comments

Kay said…
Some more Birthday Sombrero Torture, huh? Do these restaurants think it makes you want to go back other for more of that next year? LOL! Unless it's to take your friends so they, too, can be serenaded/publicly ridiculed in the same way? Glad Joellen didn't have the camera handy for mine last year.

Looks like a wonderful gathering!

Love you guys,
Nana
JoEllen said…
I just can't belive how big Will is and that he is crawling and standing up already. Nate, you look so handsome on your birthday. Looked like a fun time that Ali planned for you. We look forward to seeing you all soon. I do wish I had the camera for Nana's birthday. It was worth capturing.

Much Love,
Grandma Jo

Popular Posts