Last week of 7 months old...
It's hard to believe that tomorrow we will have an 8 month old. When in the world did that happen!?!? We are loving watching Will's personality develop as he discovers the world around him. He is fearlessly curious about everything and has such a sweet little countenance. He's not crawling yet but still really wants too. We're content with the rolling for now. He's also started sputtering the Di's and Da's in the midst of blowing raspberries which Nate is loving every minute of - ha!
Turns out Will can flip his Panda mobile over his head while laying beneath it. I had laid him under it and not long after I see it flipping over out of the corner of my eye. He was surprised but pretty proud of himself.

Huh, how did I do that.

Mommy, I got to the baby in the mirror.

Playing with my toys.

He somehow rolled and got stuck under this toy. It was pretty funny to me, not so much to him.

Our cute boy.

Daddy and Will.


Proud of myself sitting in the chair all by myself.
Turns out Will can flip his Panda mobile over his head while laying beneath it. I had laid him under it and not long after I see it flipping over out of the corner of my eye. He was surprised but pretty proud of himself.
Huh, how did I do that.
Mommy, I got to the baby in the mirror.
Playing with my toys.
He somehow rolled and got stuck under this toy. It was pretty funny to me, not so much to him.
Our cute boy.
Daddy and Will.
Proud of myself sitting in the chair all by myself.
Comments
See you tomorrow,
Nana
Love,
Diana Charleston, SC