Leaps and Bounds
I'm pretty convinced Will is going to go straight from low crawling right to walking. All of a sudden he's pulling up on everything and would prefer to be standing rather than sitting. He likes for us to hold his hands while his wobbly little legs take him step by step. He's such the explorer too. He no longer stays around where Nate and I are but now crawls everywhere and is curious about everything. He's begun getting into drawers and doors in the kitchen, pulls on blinds and loves cords of all shapes and sizes. He will follow us from room to room, if he feels so inclined, but he's often distracted by whatever toy he passes. He's not yet interested in climbing the stairs but I'm sure that's next. He will be nine months old next week. This is such a fun age. He is all smiles, jabbering and personality. He's still teething, getting four teeth across the top, but the inbetween days when he gets a break in the pain and fussiness he is just a bundle of fun.
Daddy and me with the new drill I got him for his birthday.

Will decided to add another level of difficulty to his busy ball popper.



All confident riding my zebra.

My new friend Carter came over to play. I think he's pretty cool.

He's super nice but he thinks I'm a bit of a nuisance, well, I am to him since I wanted to play with whatever toy he was playing with but it was only because I think he's so cool.

Pulling myself up like it's my business.
Daddy and me with the new drill I got him for his birthday.
Will decided to add another level of difficulty to his busy ball popper.
All confident riding my zebra.
My new friend Carter came over to play. I think he's pretty cool.
He's super nice but he thinks I'm a bit of a nuisance, well, I am to him since I wanted to play with whatever toy he was playing with but it was only because I think he's so cool.
Pulling myself up like it's my business.
Comments