Winter Times 2012

Winter seems far away now that it's 90 something outside.  It's fun to look back at pictures and remember some of the fun we had over those cooler months.  Note I said cool and not cold.  I don't think it's ever truly cold where we live.  Ha!  I hope this is a good reflection of those months of our life.

My Maternal Grandparents 60th Wedding Anniversary Celebration in South Georgia with almost all the family.
While in Musella many went fishing.  Will caught this one.  No joke.  He didn't want to touch it though.
We traveled to GA to celebrate the birthday of one of our best friends.  
The hubs and I got away one weekend up to the mountains with our friends,
while the kids stayed home with grandparents.
Will calls to me in the living room, "Mom, come bring the camera.  We're doing something cute."
Cuties
My budding artist and writer extraordinaire.
We had one kinda warmer day, if you sat in the sun and didn't stay out for too long, so we ate outside.
Princess Laura lounging while waiting on the house servant, I mean Mommy, to bring her a snack.
This seemed to be a time of alive imaginations and lots of giggles coming from these two.
I call the following a costume photo montage.


Grandma saved this for Will.  This was Nate's Superman cape from when he was a little boy.  Very special.
We had a really sick month of high fever viruses, and we ended up not leaving that house much during that time.  Both children got it back to back.  The fevers were high, the duration was long and the overall mood was somber.  I'm glad everyone is better now.  Little Laura here was spiking an almost 105 fever, so Daddy rushed home to stay with Will so I could take her to the doctor.  Scary day.
We had a pretty intense week unexpectedly when Nate got called away for work in Midland City.  It was tough but God is good.  These were a few of our welcome home signs.  He also came home on our 9th anniversary.  It was a good, good day.

Comments

Popular Posts