November 2012
In November we proudly exercised our electoral freedoms and voted. Will and Laura voted, okay helped us vote, for the first time. I loved taking them along, letting them stand in line, mark the ballot and get the sticker in the end. We went as a family and even if the election didn't go our way, we then and now have faith in God that His will prevailed and that His best will come to fruition.
One Sunday after church I thought the kids were looking particularly adorable so we did a quick photo shoot in the backyard before nap time.
This may be my favorite shot of the year.
This year I was inspired by a friend to do a thanksgiving tree for our family. I would like to clarify that I am not crafty AT ALL and I thought my tree looked more like a spider than branches but the kids loved it. We wrote people and things we were thankful for on the leaves and put them up there so we could fix our hearts on thankfulness. It was really great and will definitely do it again.
We stayed in Montgomery for Thanksgiving Day and were joined by Aunt Jenna and Uncle John for Thanksgiving Dinner. We had a great day, great food and the kids were in Heaven having the attention of their aunt and uncle.
Soon after Thanksgiving ended, they broke ground on the lot next door to our house. We will soon have new neighbors. The foreman was super kind and noticed Will's fascination with the tractors and bobcats, not hard to do considering we sat around for hours watching everything, and let him come over and work the levers and drive it around one afternoon. Will talked about it for days and days.


Comments