He got it!

Potty training. Good times. I finally start feeling like I get this mothering thing down and then I encounter the next challenge. This challenge was great but my little boy is a champ. It took a couple of months ramping up and then an intense few weeks of no diapers and many rewards of m&ms and iPhone time but by George...he got it!

After he had some successful days of no accidents, we transitioned to his 7 day challenge. If he could stay dry with no accidents for 7 days he got a special reward. In this case, we went to the store before we started and he picked out his prize which is a Tonka rescue helicopter that lights up and makes noises.

I never in a million years thought he would get it the first time we did it, but he did. He really wanted this helicopter and worked really hard to get it. SO PROUD OF YOU, WILL!!! Good job and yes, now you get to go to preschool. Be still my heart!!!

Here he is with his completed sticker potty chart we made. Under each sticker square is the day number which he covered before bed each night.



Comments

Popular Posts