Happy 3rd Birthday, Will!!!
On August 4th, Will turned 3 years old. THREE!!! Oh my gracious, how did this happen? Our sweet boy woke up with a 101 degree fever which put a slight damper on the festivities I had planned. Instead, we had a chill day at home watching movies. I personally appreciated the extra cuddles given since he wasn't feeling his normal level of high energy, but for him I wish he could have felt better. No matter though, it was still a great day as his Daddy took a half day so we could have some good family time, and Will likes nothing better than playing with his Daddy.
He loved his choo choo train cupcake cake that I made him!
Happy 3rd Birthday to our sweet, baby boy that we love more than life itself. We love you to infinity and beyond, little man!!!
Stay tuned for pictures from his birthday party...
Comments