Seasons Change

The kids and I are in Atlanta for a few weeks prior to our final trek to Montgomery meeting the moving truck at our new place. The hubs is already there, though he has driven over on the weekends to visit. He started his new job two weeks ago. We are almost there. There being our new life, our new start, our new city.

Making the final drive down the I-95/85 corridor was like driving through a season change. We left Winter behind and have welcomed Spring with open arms. We are LOVING the weather. Will is pretty much sleeping or outside playing these days. He is thoroughly enjoying every inch of Nana and Poppa's yard. It's so much fun watching him discover the world around him as he fearlessly explores and tries new things.

While in Atlanta we've spent a lot of time with family and friends. Here are a few pictures of our visit. I'm missing some of our adventures. We visited with Grandpa for his birthday last week and also Saturday Nate and the kids spent time at a fun playground with Grandpa and Grandma. Will actually enjoying swinging which seems like a first. He also really enjoyed playing with his Uncle John and was thrilled at the matchbox car he gave him. We visited Emmy in Athens to see her school and she also visited with us on the weekends both at the lake house and here in Atlanta. Uncle Feefan and almost Aunt Icky-Beans have been around a lot and the kids totally light up whenever they are around. I've had the chance to do some fun wedding stuff like tour the rehearsal dinner location during their vendor dinner. The bride-to-be, her sister, Emmy and I had a fun day this past Saturday having lunch at The Swan Coach House, bridesmaid dress shopping and then a yummy Starbucks on the drive back.

It's been such a fun, family filled trip which is just the way we like it.

Too big, too fast.

Nana and Will ready to visit Athens to see Aunt Emmy. Note Will's red and black UGA colored shirt also his slicked down hair do courtesy of Nana. Handsome boy.

My sweet girl and me.

Playing, playing and more playing outside. This is down in one of the cul-de-sacs. I played here when I was a little girl.

All smiles and giggles.

Future babysitter Audrey

Playing at the park.

Will and his mule. If he wasn't pretend driving it he was asking us to take him on rides. When we aren't at the lake he is asking for it. He LOVES the mule.

Uncle Stephen and Laura Belle

Playing Outside


Babies and Me

Comments

Popular Posts