Say Goodbye
I keep trying to put words to my goodbye. I do not know that I can. I have prayed for five years for God to make a way to get us back South, closer to home. In His timing, He has provided that opportunity and is guiding our steps in that direction. We are excited about this new adventure. However, my heart is heavy and my eyes full. Somewhere when I was not paying attention this became home. Our friends here became our family. Our life here became where we belong. I think it is having to say goodbye that cemented this reality in my mind and heart. So, for that I can not say goodbye anymore then I could say goodbye to our family in Georgia the last many years. You are apart of me. You are apart of our family. You are loved. You will be missed. Thank you for being apart of our tapestry. We hope you will come visit.
May the road rise up to meet you, may the wind be ever at your back.May the sun shine warm upon your face and the rain fall softly on your fields.
And until we meet again, may God hold you in the hollow of his hand.
~Irish Blessing
~Farewell Party~








"Hea-vuh"
"Lizzie Guhl" (Lizzie Girl)
Best Friend Moira

"My Leah"
Carter, Moira and Will
Thank you so much to Desiree Welch for taking pictures at our going away party. For more information on her FABULOUS photography go to http://www.desireeangellephotography.com/.
Comments