Houston we have a tooth!

MIDWEEK NEWSFLASH...

Turns out Mommy was right, he has been teething. I kept saying it and believing it (though there were naysayers telling me I was just overreacting and being a first time mom) and finally we saw the fruit of all my son's pain and fussiness...his first tooth. It's on the front on the bottom. One down, many to go but oh so cute. He's only let me look at it once or twice. His tongue keeps getting in our way. We can feel it though. It's a sharp little sucker. Good job baby boy!

Also, we had his 6 month appointment yesterday. He's still healthy and growing great. He's reached 20 lbs at 6 months. Wowsers. What a big little dude.

Comments

DESIWELCH said…
poor little guy! teething can be such a pain! 20lbs that's only eight lbs shy of mr. christian lol.
Anonymous said…
yeah! better tell the tooth fairy to start saving up now. I wish we could have been there for his dedication. Will is very blessed to have such loving and God honoring parents.(I love your blog)
Anonymous said…
Grandma Jo said:

Wow! Baby Will has his first tooth. Congratulations! Many more teeth to come. Usually, moms are the first to know something is up with their babies. You guessed well Ali. I cannot believe this boy is 20 lbs. What are you feeding him?
Jen said…
First tooth!!! Now that's a real accomplishment! Happy teething little Will!

Popular Posts