Happy 6 Months Baby Will!
It's hard to believe but Will is 6 months old today! Where does the time go? We celebrated his big day by introducing him to the culinary delicacy of Gerber Carrots. Oh boy! I think he gagged at least once, maybe twice. Poor little guy also has some sore gums so while it was a fussy day it was still a good one. We are so in love with and blessed by our little one who has changed everything in our lives for the better in such a short period of time.
Carrots.

Blahhhhh!!!

Loving my new sippy cup. I want it everytime Mommy and Daddy drink from their cups.

Mommy's cutie pie.

Going to read Mommy's Bible study. She told me she's learning about Daniel in the lions den.

Sucking on some ice to help numb my sore gummies.
Carrots.
Blahhhhh!!!
Loving my new sippy cup. I want it everytime Mommy and Daddy drink from their cups.
Mommy's cutie pie.
Going to read Mommy's Bible study. She told me she's learning about Daniel in the lions den.
Sucking on some ice to help numb my sore gummies.
Comments