for Uncle Stephen

I received a request from my brother that I need to post more pictures more often. I already feel like we ooze baby vanity with all our displays of not just important occasions but also our every day photo shoots, so when he asked for even further baby gluttony I took pause. However, I'm always glad to oblige when someone wants to admire Will because we think he's pretty great and love that others feel the same.

Uncle Stephen these pictures are for you.

If you look really close in this one you can see his two new teeth. They're on the bottom. For the record, he doesn't crawl yet. He is up like that and then just plops back down.

Peek-a-boo!

Big boy car seat.

Our monkey playing with his monkey.

Cute boy.

Waking up from a nap and first seeing Mommy (and her camera).


Hanging out on Mommy and Daddy's bed.

Would you like to play with me?

Teething pose. He's sucking on his lower lip.

Ahhhh!

Just a little closer you silly little parrot.

Happy baby boy with a yellow nose - thank you orange veggies!

Waking up from a snooze in the pack n' play.

Mama enough pics, get me out!

Comments

Kay said…
Uncle Stephen is VERY wise and I'm glad you listened to him. Could this baby be any cuter? I don't think so! THANKS for posting more pics and I do see those two front teeth.

Love you all,
Nana Kay
Unknown said…
I 2nd that Stephen although I'm afraid I don't have as much pull as you. My favorite of the bunch are of Will in his crib waking up and the ones where he gives that puppy dog innocent look oh who am I kidding they are all so darling. Well thanks for making my day and give him a big cyber (non-germy) smooch for us ha ha.
laurainthemara said…
I have loved chatching up on your blog today. Will is so adorable. I love all the pictures. I can't believe how big he is getting. Wow, time flies. Being a mom is great, isn't it? Take care Ali!

Popular Posts