Will's First Christmas

We had a wonderful Christmas visiting with family and friends in Atlanta. We did the drive in about 11 hours with about three meltdowns on the way there. That's not too bad considering. :) The way back was a different story. Ha! We had a lot of fun over the week. We got to make gingerbread houses with the Bells, Chens and Eagars. That is a tradition that the Bells and Padgetts have been doing since I was four or five years old. We've taken a break the last 5 years so it was great to start it up again now that Will and Audrey are here. Nate and I got to go out on a date night and get some Christmas shopping done. It was such a treat to be able to jump in and out of the car and have an actual uninterrupted conversation! Christmas Eve was a blast as it always is at the Bell family's annual party. The Christmas caroling was the best yet, if I do say so myself, and the food was amazing as always. Nate and I bought a new SUV so our family can actually fit comfortably instead of packed in like sardines as we were in the Camry. Merry Christmas to us! At the tail end of our trip we got to spend a little time at the lake house relaxing, putting together puzzles and Will got to go on his first tractor ride with his Grandad. All in all - it was a great Christmas and an enjoyable week.

I'm not going to lie to you. There are a lot of pictures. Go re-fill your drink, kick back and get comfy. Enjoy this little photo montage of Will's first Christmas.

Making Gingerbread Houses:
Most of the crowd working on their houses-

Daddy and Will putting icing on the house-

Our masterpiece-

Uncle Ben, Aunt Hilary, Audrey and Will-

Hanging out throughout the week:
Grandaddy and Nana bought me a door jumper (I loved it)-

Chillin' in my Bumbo with my monkey-

Laughing at my Daddy, he's funny-

Bundled up and headed out-

Will and his first Christmas bow. He was very intrigued-

Opening a gift with Auntie Em-

Family time-

Cute flying face-

Watching the train go around under the tree with Daddy-

Grandpa and Will-

Christmas Eve:
Our family-

Thank you Welch family for my cute outfit-

Mom and me-

Grandma, Aunt Jenna and Will-

Christmas Eve Caroling:
Our 12 Days of Christmas has hand motions. Doesn't yours?-



The guitarists-

Audrey and I recording her Mommy on the camera-

Christmas Day:
Opening gifts-

Looking in Grandad's bag of gifts anticipating the next one-

Merry Christmas from our family!!!

Comments

Popular Posts