Will is 4 Months Old!
Our precious baby boy is 4 months old today. It is hard to believe that just 4 months ago this sweet little bundle of energy and joy came into our lives. It feels like he's been apart of our family for years, not just 4 short months. We've come a long way in this short span of time as Nate and I learn to be parents and take care of our little guy. Will has gone from this little newborn to a strong, independent and capable baby boy.
We had his doctors appointment today and he is growing in leaps and bounds. He is in the 90th percentile for both weight and height! Nate and I did our tradition of wagering on his weight and I proudly announce that I am still the reigning winner of this silly little family game we play. Will currently weighs 17 lbs and 7 oz. Nate had guessed 18 so he was pretty close but I won with my call of 17 lbs. The PA told us he's going to be a tall guy. It explains why he rarely fits into age appropriate clothes. Ha! We're not sure where that height is coming from but are thankful for whatever genes came his way. The shots were again more traumatic for me then him but that's a good thing. He got a cool camouflage Bandaid which we thought was pretty cool.
Pictures of our little guy:
4 months ago today-
Today-
Mommy and Will-
Daddy and Will-
Cool cammie bandaid-
Will chillin' in his jumperoo (Thank you Wilsons! He loves this thing.)-
Comments
Teri
Much love & hugs,
Grandma Jo