Our 3rd week with Will

We can hardly believe Will is 23 days old and will be a month old this coming Monday. Time is flying already. Here are some pictures from his 3rd week. We are having so much fun with him, despite the exhaustion! :)

Tummy time:














Seriously Mommy, enough with all the flashes!













Sitting in my swing, staring at the fishies.



















Playing with Mommy.













Sleeping with my binky in my carrier.



















Hangin' with my Daddy.






















Cool little dude.



















Puppy bum.


















For the love, no more Olympics!



















Just in case there is any concern that I'm always as calm as I look in the other pictures. Featuring - Cranky Will.




Comments

Kay said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kay said…
OK, that was my comment deleted! Sorry! What I said was he is the cutest thing and I LOVE your captions for the pictures, particularly related to the Olympics. As I looked at the pics I told Dad that of course I have to get back up there SOON!

Love you guys and thanks for sharing!
Mom

PS This blog update came through on my bloglines..cool, huh?
Unknown said…
Thanks for keeping this blog I'm so lucky I can still watch him grow up.
Anonymous said…
I am so grateful you and Nate are sharing this time with us. He is beautiful and I love each of you so very much!

Auntie Pat
a/k/a LG
Andy Bell, CCIM said…
To gmen +1, I think Will seems to have done well for his first draft. He needs to be patient though, before expecting too much for a few seasons. Will just watch how I take this season with both Mannings. Lu bb ab

Popular Posts