Will is Here!
William Anderson Langmack was born Monday, August 4th at 3:20pm. He was 8 lbs, 15.6 ounces and 19 1/2 inches long. We came home from the hospital this past Thursday and both Mommy and baby boy are doing well. Daddy has been very busy taking care of both of us! He's the best.
Nate and I are both adjusting to the lack of sleep. We are so in love with our sweet son that it makes absolutely everything worth it. He's such a good baby. Will is truly the best thing that ever happened to us and our family. We are so happy he is finally here.
Meet Will...
Just a few minutes old.

First shot with Daddy after being cleaned up. Doesn't he look like a Grey's Anatomy doctor!?!

Check out how big my hospital tag looks.

Mommy looks as white as the sheets behind her. What a long but rewarding day!

Sleeping peacefully in my "baby burrito," courtesy of my Daddy.

Seriously, have you seen a cuter baby???

Mommy starting to get a little life back in her. The first time I opened my eyes is when they laid me beside her right after delivery and she called my name. Obviously, this is not the first time seeing as she has a little bit of color in her face.

A day or two old with my Daddy. This is my first time in a sleep sack and man did it make me look small.

Holding hands with Daddy. I love him a lot.

Bell Family Visiting...
Nana Kay hopped on a plane the day I was born just so she could see me.

This is my Granddaddy. He and my Auntie Em drove all the way from Atlanta to come see me the day after I was born.

Granddaddy and Nana Kay admiring me. Nana Kay crocheted the blue hat I'm wearing. I have a matching blanket she made that I used when going home.

Auntie Em and me. I love cuddling with her.

Uncle Stephen flew up to see me as well. He calls me his little buddy. I like that.

Mommy, Uncle Stephen, Auntie Em and me.

Finally Going Home...
Mommy smiles a lot when she's with me. She says other then Daddy that I'm the love of her life. I also think she's happy in this photo because she got to go home and sleep in her own bed that night.

Mommy, Daddy and me getting ready to go home.

This is right before Mommy changed me into my going home outfit. She said I was too cute and peaceful to wake up and change until right before it was time to be wheeled out of that place.

Here I am ready to go home. They put my socks on my hands because I scratched my face. They decided socks worked much better then the little hand booties b/c I'm crafty and could easily get them off. Hehe

Langmack Family at the house...
Grandma and Grandpa Langmack drove up from Atlanta to see me as well.

Uncle John really enjoyed holding me. I enjoyed it too. Aunt Jenna came as well but she wasn't feeling well so she wasn't able to be around me.

Grandpa, Grandma, Daddy and me.

Namesakes...
The Williams, Andersons and Langmacks that make up the legacy of my name.

Mr. Alert...


Our family...

Meet Will...
Just a few minutes old.

First shot with Daddy after being cleaned up. Doesn't he look like a Grey's Anatomy doctor!?!

Check out how big my hospital tag looks.

Mommy looks as white as the sheets behind her. What a long but rewarding day!

Sleeping peacefully in my "baby burrito," courtesy of my Daddy.

Seriously, have you seen a cuter baby???

Mommy starting to get a little life back in her. The first time I opened my eyes is when they laid me beside her right after delivery and she called my name. Obviously, this is not the first time seeing as she has a little bit of color in her face.

A day or two old with my Daddy. This is my first time in a sleep sack and man did it make me look small.

Holding hands with Daddy. I love him a lot.

Bell Family Visiting...
Nana Kay hopped on a plane the day I was born just so she could see me.

This is my Granddaddy. He and my Auntie Em drove all the way from Atlanta to come see me the day after I was born.

Granddaddy and Nana Kay admiring me. Nana Kay crocheted the blue hat I'm wearing. I have a matching blanket she made that I used when going home.

Auntie Em and me. I love cuddling with her.

Uncle Stephen flew up to see me as well. He calls me his little buddy. I like that.

Mommy, Uncle Stephen, Auntie Em and me.

Finally Going Home...
Mommy smiles a lot when she's with me. She says other then Daddy that I'm the love of her life. I also think she's happy in this photo because she got to go home and sleep in her own bed that night.

Mommy, Daddy and me getting ready to go home.

This is right before Mommy changed me into my going home outfit. She said I was too cute and peaceful to wake up and change until right before it was time to be wheeled out of that place.

Here I am ready to go home. They put my socks on my hands because I scratched my face. They decided socks worked much better then the little hand booties b/c I'm crafty and could easily get them off. Hehe

Langmack Family at the house...
Grandma and Grandpa Langmack drove up from Atlanta to see me as well.

Uncle John really enjoyed holding me. I enjoyed it too. Aunt Jenna came as well but she wasn't feeling well so she wasn't able to be around me.

Grandpa, Grandma, Daddy and me.

Namesakes...
The Williams, Andersons and Langmacks that make up the legacy of my name.

Mr. Alert...


Our family...

Comments