Will - Week 2

For those who have requested...

Ms. Amelia and Connor came by to visit me:














Grandaddy came back to take Nana Kay home. I miss her!




















Daddy's snuggle bug and Olympic viewing companion:














Mommy doesn't think I have red hair until she sees a picture like this:




















I love me some bouncy chair time:













Napping with Daddy:




















Mommy's little man:



















Cute baby hands:













Cute baby feet:

Comments

Unknown said…
Nathan looks like he has a whole new smile. I like the shot of his feet. Wow yours is just born and mine started kindergarten last Tue. So happy for you guys.
Love,
Diana Apostolico
Kay said…
Keep the pictures coming! He is incredibly cute, I must say. And I miss that little bundle sleeping completely relaxed on my chest. Oh, and I do see the red in the hair, dear daughter!
Anonymous said…
He is just as cute as he can be! I love the expressions on his face!

Popular Posts