More Will Fluff...

Several of you ask for pictures and I'm sorry I can't get them up sooner. My hands are full and time is filled in ways I've never known before. :) He is growing so much already. Nate and I can both tell and while it makes me sad (it isn't like we started with a preemie!) it's also exciting to start to watch him grow. He's got so much personality and is quite fiesty. He also has beautiful big eyes and is such a doll. I sat down beside him and Nate yesterday and started smiling and talking to him and he broke into a big grin. It made my heart melt.

Here are some pictures from yesterday.

I sleep a lot and make cute faces:














Silly boy:













Mommy and Will:


























Bailey likes to sniff my feet and alert my parents when I wake up from naps:













My first walk:













Comments

Unknown said…
Hey Ali,
FYI, someone showed me how to get the car seat in really good and tight in the car. Put your knee right where the baby would sit then put all your weight into the seat, so as your pushing down all your weight into the car seat pull on the seat belt at the same time.........believe me you wont be able to nudge your car seat try it it's amazing. Let me know what you think.
Diana

Popular Posts