Spring

Spring came and went faster then I could sit down and type a blog entry.  I figure I had to get this in before Summer and June starts tomorrow so the clock is ticking.  Yikes!  Spring was a blast of a blur.  In April, we celebrated Uncle Stephen's birthday in Athens, GA and Will attended his first Georgia Bulldog Red and Black football game.  We celebrated Nate's birthday with a fun family cookout followed by some backyard fun and I had some outpatient surgery which took up a few weeks with recovery.  In May we wrapped up Will's school year with lots of activities and fun and I wrapped up my first year as Coordinator of MOPS at our church.  In the midst of all that we've been looking for a new house to rent as we have to be out of this one by the end of Summer  No pressure.  It's been busy, busy.  We took off for a much deserved and needed family vacation at the end of May but we will save that for another blog post.  :)  For now, here are some of my favorite snapshots from our Spring.  
 





 



Comments

Popular Posts