So behind...September

I am so behind on the blog.  I have lots of excuses but instead of boring you with them all, how about we just get caught up.  Shall we?  September was a fun month for our family.  The pictures will really say it better then I can try to remember.  Love my kids and my husband.

This is something you will see in my home almost every night.  Wrestling with constant giggles and squeals.  Laura is all up in the middle of it at the very moment it begins although hers usually ends up in hugs while the boys are still all over the place.

 Will is learning the art of car washing.  He thought it was so much fun.  Ha!

 Forts.  That is the current thing to do at our house.
 Pretty girl...into everything!
 Fishing with Daddy at the home of our SS teachers at a cookout.

 Family day at the Zoo!  Will got to feed the giraffes.  So cool.
Sissy taking it all in.
                                              
Playing on the Zoo Playground

Train ride at the Zoo.  I won't tell you how many times we went around.
 Princess at bath time.  Now that her hair is getting thicker we're having a little too much fun with it.  

Comments

Popular Posts