Red, White and Blue Weekend
We pulled into Atlanta mid day Saturday, July 2nd. We drove straight to Nate's family's house and spent a fun day with them there. I feel remiss that I don't have pictures, AGAIN, of our time there but my father in law is the family photographer and I haven't been able to get his photos from that day yet. You'll have to take me at my word, we had a great visit with Gan-pa, Gam-ma, Aunt Jenna, Uncle John and Shu-shu.
Sunday morning we woke up at the lake ready for Nana's famous pancake breakfast. Even the baby is in on the pancake goodness, okay not really but check out that sleepyhead pose!
After breakfast we had hair cut time. I have somehow become my family's barber so I got to work cutting my Dad, Nate and Will's hair. We shaved Will's beautiful locks for his new Summer buzz. Total cuteness.

Some cousins came up from South Georgia to spend the day with us. That is Will, Carter, Laura and Riley.

Since the above picture of Laura isn't her best, it only seemed necessary to add this one for adorable measure.

Carter, Nate and Will (the two little boys are 6 months apart in age and we can already see a lot of trouble in their future fun playing together!!!)

Happy 4th of July!!

The morning of the 4th, Nate left super early to head back to Montgomery for work but the kids and I stayed and had a fun, though exhausting, 4th at the lake.

The morning of the 4th, Nate left super early to head back to Montgomery for work but the kids and I stayed and had a fun, though exhausting, 4th at the lake.
The week following the 4th the kids and I stayed at the lake while Nate was working long hours at home. Here Will is feeding the fish with the fam.

Will is quite the boat driver. He loves it as much this Summer as last. Poppa drives out to the middle of the big part of the water and lets Will go to town driving us in circles or wherever he wants to go. Generous of Poppa, fun for Will and nauseating for the rest of us. Ha!

Nate finally came back to bring us home and the night before we left everyone went down to one of the docks to go fishing. This was Wills first time fishing.

What a fun 4th weekend and a great visit with family and friends!
Comments