what can I say
I am so behind on blogging. It isn't on purpose. I've been waiting on people, I won't call them out here by name but they know who they are, to send me pictures from Christmas. I wanted to post our Georgia Christmas blog post chronologically as my hope is to one day print this thing out so the kids have a record of their existence, but I didn't use my camera this trip, I used other peoples, so I'm dependent on them. Is that a sufficient guilt trip??? Hope so! Life goes on though and it will have to be out of order. I've got to blog on...
We had some good times in Georgia with family and friends. We did a few outings to the Mall of Georgia as it has a fun carousel, play area and kid train you can ride on. Will was in love with the train, but that is no surprise as he is SO into trains right now.
Here are the only pictures I have from Georgia...
Will and Aunt Emmy in line at the carousel - Will's holding tight to his ticket


On New Years Eve Day (get that?) we met our good friends there to play and have lunch. The kids had a blast, well, two of the four did. The other two slept most of the time.


The train ticket Will got from his ride on this train became a treasured item he carried everywhere. I only recently threw it out because it was shredding. He was quite obsessed with the Polar Express movie that we gave him for Christmas, and he insisted he hold his "choo choo ticket" every time he watched it.

Our little Cherubs, Olivia and Laura, in their matching Christmas outfits. The matching was coincidental, not planned just in case you are rolling your eyes at us right now. Ha!

We had some good times in Georgia with family and friends. We did a few outings to the Mall of Georgia as it has a fun carousel, play area and kid train you can ride on. Will was in love with the train, but that is no surprise as he is SO into trains right now.
Here are the only pictures I have from Georgia...
Will and Aunt Emmy in line at the carousel - Will's holding tight to his ticket
On New Years Eve Day (get that?) we met our good friends there to play and have lunch. The kids had a blast, well, two of the four did. The other two slept most of the time.
The train ticket Will got from his ride on this train became a treasured item he carried everywhere. I only recently threw it out because it was shredding. He was quite obsessed with the Polar Express movie that we gave him for Christmas, and he insisted he hold his "choo choo ticket" every time he watched it.
Our little Cherubs, Olivia and Laura, in their matching Christmas outfits. The matching was coincidental, not planned just in case you are rolling your eyes at us right now. Ha!
Comments