December Days
What a fun Christmas season we are having this year. Will is big enough to actually enjoy it all. He's loving the lights, the man-snows (Snowmen), P-P tree(Christmas tree), decorations, parties and especially the treats. We made Christmas cookies with friends and he and his friend Leah thought the sprinkles were the hit of the party. I think he ate more raw sugar cookie dough than cooked but he had fun and that was the point. He and I went on a fun shopping trip date this past Saturday and had some great Mommy and Will time. We haven't done that in months and we both had a blast. He's been asking me since if we can go back to the mall. Ha!
We went to a Christmas party this past Saturday night and everyone looked so cute and coordinated I had to try to get some shots. Love these babies and love sharing the special season with them.




I turned old on the 12th. Yikes. Goodbye twenties, hello thirties. Nate and the kiddos spoiled me rotten. It was a perfectly lovely day that ended with a dinner party in the city that Nathan planned for me. I'm a blessed lady and actually am looking forward to my thirties. Each year seems to get better and better.


We went to a Christmas party this past Saturday night and everyone looked so cute and coordinated I had to try to get some shots. Love these babies and love sharing the special season with them.
I turned old on the 12th. Yikes. Goodbye twenties, hello thirties. Nate and the kiddos spoiled me rotten. It was a perfectly lovely day that ended with a dinner party in the city that Nathan planned for me. I'm a blessed lady and actually am looking forward to my thirties. Each year seems to get better and better.
Comments