Don't Mess
A few reasons why you shouldn't mess with me...



I'm a good shot.
I got to tag along with Nate and our friend's the Miller's for a family day in Quantico. It was freezing outside but SO much fun to shoot the MP5 and Tommy Gun. I got to do the MP5 both semi-automatic and full automatic. So cool! I've shot glocks a lot, we own some, so that wasn't a biggie but still always fun to shoot. Don't be messing with me!



I'm a good shot.
I got to tag along with Nate and our friend's the Miller's for a family day in Quantico. It was freezing outside but SO much fun to shoot the MP5 and Tommy Gun. I got to do the MP5 both semi-automatic and full automatic. So cool! I've shot glocks a lot, we own some, so that wasn't a biggie but still always fun to shoot. Don't be messing with me!
Comments
I'm totally intimidated, and darn proud of you!!
Love,
Mom