Professional Photos with Ms. Lisa

Will and I had surprise pictures taken for his Daddy by a great photographer here in our area. The intention was to get some great 6 month shots, and we did, but she also took a few with me (to my surprise! I'm glad I had taken a shower that morning. HA!) that turned out pretty cute. If you would like to see a few from our day in Occoquan, VA you can see them here:

http://lisajuliaphotography.blogspot.com/

My favorite is the one of him kissing me on the cheek. It's on the storyboard. He gives me sweet kisses often but they're unpredictable so it is such a treasure for it to be captured.

Comments

jbdlee7 said…
Ah! Very sweet=) And you look radiant in those pictures...I'm sure Nate loves them. My fav is the newspaper pic...so creative!
Miranda said…
Beautiful :o)
Annette&Bob said…
A - I absolutely love these shots of Baby Will. And you. I love the story board of the two of you the best! And the one of you leaning over holding his hands. And the one of him on the newspapers (with glasses?!?). I just love him - and you!

Popular Posts