Last week having a 6 month old.

Will is teething so it's been a fussy week. I guess when it rains it pours. One of the ways we can tell is because getting a picture with a smile is rare and there's been a lot of lip and gum sucking. He's also not sleeping as well and if baby boy's not sleeping neither are we. We miss our happy, laid-back baby but know he will return to us once the pain is over. Bless his baby gums. Also, we might mention that it is no longer safe to stick you fingers in Will's mouth. You might pull back a nub. Those suckers are sharp!

He has continued to gain confidence in his rolling abilities. He is all over the place and for the first time this week we've had to start telling him, "no touch." It's not as if he understands us at this point but we've begun the process. We have a very curious and fearless monkey on our hands!

We got some snow today and further below are some pictures from our adventure outside. We got about 6 inches. It was pretty but I'm now grateful to live in an area where the streets are already plowed because life will go back to normal tomorrow instead of stopping for days on end. I used to not appreciate that but now I do.

Here are some pictures from Will's last week of being 6 months old.

Baby bed head:


Ready for dinner:

Playing:

Baby Marine:


Snow:

The look on Will's face in all the pictures below captures his feelings about being out in the cold. He was so annoyed at us for taking him out there that he would hardly look at the camera. It was pretty amusing since he's normally a camera ham. He would literally turn his head the other way when we would call his name. Stubborn much? He must get that from his Daddy. :)




Daddy, can we go in yet?

Comments

Unknown said…
What a cutie and what priceless pictures. I have been meaning to ask do you have a nickname for him?
Kay said…
I must confess that these pictures clearly show how much he is like his Nana--definitely the bedhead twist and his thoughts on cold except where he turns his head from the camera I would instead begin to whine and complain and insist on going back into the warm house!!!
Miranda said…
He is tooo cute :o)
When we took Aidan out, he looked at me like....Mom you have got to be kidding me.
Anonymous said…
JoEllen Said"

I love the pictures of Will in the snow and I remember growing up in 6 to 12 inches of snow and walking to school. So when he gets whiney after a few minutes remind him that Grandma Jo competely understands.
Much love to the 3 of you.

Popular Posts