Rice Cereal
Will had his first experience with rice cereal last week. You're supposed to start between 4-6 months and since he's coming up on 6 months and he's had an increasing interest in what we're eating and drinking we decided it was time. It was quite the experience, to say the least. By the time we were done it was everywhere but he loved it - so much so that he was sucking it off his bib! That's a good sign, right?
We also recorded it on our video camera but I haven't quite figured out how to upload that yet. I will post it as soon as I do.
Ready and waiting.

Oh yum!

Using a spoon like a big boy.

Making sure he didn't miss anything left on his bib.

I'm done!!!
We also recorded it on our video camera but I haven't quite figured out how to upload that yet. I will post it as soon as I do.
Ready and waiting.
Oh yum!
Using a spoon like a big boy.
Making sure he didn't miss anything left on his bib.
I'm done!!!
Comments
Diana (Charleston)