An Ammendment and Some Photos

I did not realize how many people checked out our blog until I began getting comments about the strangers and babies entry. In fact, it's weeks later and I am still hearing peoples thoughts on it. Ha! I feel I need to point out that if I know you, which most likely is the case if you are reading this, you are not a stranger. I know you wash your hands!!! I was referring to total strangers that we had never seen before walking up with outstretched arms. If my post regarding this subject made you squirm a little in your seat I apologize, but I meant every word of it except if I know you it wasn't directed to you. It was to the general you. Ha! Silly friends and family.

Okay here are some pictures from last week. I'm a little behind on getting them posted. Sorry Nana. :)

He couldn't figure out which one he wanted so Mr. Fuss decided sitting in his toy storage container was the best option.

We were curious if he recognized his bottle yet. He does. In fact, he got downright irritated that we didn't just hand it to him.

Our Osh Kosh B'Gosh Baby. Thank you Great Aunt Sally, Great Uncle Mark and Amanda.


Wearing Daddy's hat.

Comments

Kay said…
And Nana thanks you for the post and the pics! He is so cute!

Popular Posts