Let It Snow!

We had our first real snow fall of the season today. It snowed for hours and Will and I enjoyed looking out the window at the big snowflakes while we waited on Daddy to come home. I took Will outside for a few minutes to explore the white stuff. For those concerned, we were outside less than 3 minutes as I recognize there were no gloves on his hands but man is he a cute snow bunny or puppy going by his little outfit.

There are a few other pictures from the last week as well. Enjoy!

Snow Baby:





Daddy and Will both wore blue shirts and khaki pants to church on Sunday. They didn't intend to match but Mommy noticed so of course she had to take a picture:

Will jumperoo'd himself to sleep. We felt guilty but had to take pictures to document the cuteness. Shortly thereafter we moved him to his pack n play:




Comments

Heather said…
I love the snow bear (bunny, puppy) pictures. So cute!
Kay said…
Now that is what an angel looks like--just perfect in every way...of course I am a long-distance Nana who misses her grandson!

I love you, Will!
J said…
I love how the picture of Will and Nate, Will is making the exact same face and hand gesture as in the picture on the mantle behind him!! So adorable!
Nate said…
SNOW BUNNY?! Are you kidding me... my son is no Snow Bunny.... How about Snow WARRIOR!!!
Unknown said…
Nate!! I laughed out loud when I read your comment! Snow warrior! HAHAHAHAHA
Anonymous said…
I love his snow bear outfit and wish I could be there to play with him in the snow. Who Will possibly be any cuter? No way.
Praying that he stays healthy during these winter months up in Virginia,
Much love to all of you,
Grandma Jo
Jen said…
Ahhh, I definitely recognize that outfit - only ours is pink. :) What a cutie! And of course I can't go without mentioning how much I love the jumperoo pics! SOOO adorable!

Popular Posts