I think I can, I think I can!

Adventures in tummy time - we've come so far!

Getting geared up.













I don't understand why I have to do this repeatedly, it's not like I'm going to grow up unable to lift my head.













Who does she think I am? Her puppet? Grumble.
(Look at that intent little look on his face - cuteness!)













Getting angry at it...













Please tell me this is good enough so Mommy will let me stop...













Whew! I'm ready for a nap...

Comments

Kay said…
I don't like to correct you, dear daughter, but he is lifting his head and saying to himself..."was that the door; is Nana Kay here; oh, man, I thought that was her!"

Just saying....

Love you guys,
NK
The Sawyers said…
Hey Ali, Will is so sweet!!! Thanks for all the pictures. It's so fun to see you as a mom!!! I pray all is going well and you are getting some sleep.
Love, Laura

Popular Posts