Week 4
Here are some pictures from Will's 4th week. I'm a little behind in getting these up but better late than never. The first couple are just some random shots taken throughout the week.


One of my favorite pass times is staring at the ceiling fan. I don't know why Mommy and Daddy spent money on expensive toys. This is my favorite things to do!

Helping Daddy with his fantasy football draft:

Tummy time and a funny face:

I'd rather take a nap...

My baby gym. I love this thing.

Please note my dog Bailey behind me. He is pretty resigned at this point that his days of cool new toys and being the center of attention are behind him. He really wanted one of my dangling stuffed animals but Mommy and Daddy told him no. Please don't pity Bailey, he has PLENTY of toys that I'm not allowed to play with either.
One of my favorite pass times is staring at the ceiling fan. I don't know why Mommy and Daddy spent money on expensive toys. This is my favorite things to do!
Helping Daddy with his fantasy football draft:
Tummy time and a funny face:
I'd rather take a nap...
My baby gym. I love this thing.
Please note my dog Bailey behind me. He is pretty resigned at this point that his days of cool new toys and being the center of attention are behind him. He really wanted one of my dangling stuffed animals but Mommy and Daddy told him no. Please don't pity Bailey, he has PLENTY of toys that I'm not allowed to play with either.
Comments