Growing like a weed.

Will is 7 weeks old and we are amazed at how quickly he is transforming into the little guy he's growing to be. He's definitely lost the newborn look and is all baby now. He's sleeping on average about 5 hours at night which we're grateful for but we're tired, always. It's amazing the energy you can muster up to take care of your own though regardless of the exhaustion.

Below are some pictures from the past week or so. Make sure you hold out for the last one. It's a little trick he picked up this week. It's worth the wait! Enjoy!

I am getting strong and am doing better at holding up my head without Mommy or Daddy's help.



















I am all smiles and cooes these days. I often have conversations with Mommy and Daddy. I respond to them when they talk to me and even laugh a little.



















Mommy took this picture. She says I rarely sleep with my legs curled up under me anymore, so she wanted to capture the moment before it's gone.



















I'm way to cool for a picture with this silly bear but Mommy insisted.













I asked Mommy not to post this one because it's not my best look but she said she must because my public would want to know. Apparently I hold my fingers like this a lot lately. I use my pointer finger to hold down my thumb. I'm trying to figure out my fingers, especially my thumb, these days. It's pretty important to me. You'll see why soon.













I love my Mommy. She sings to me and we play the piano together. I like that. She says I'm the best job she's ever had.













What can I say? I'm cute.













Okay, remember those earlier pictures with my hands? Look what I found this week...













*Mommy's note- Will spends a lot of time trying to get his thumb in his mouth. He gets awfully frustrated by it. He usually can't get it in there because he has it pinned down (hence the earlier picture) and can't figure out how to uncurl it into his mouth. He sure loves to suck his thumb when he can get it in there though. If he can't, he just sucks on his hand where his thumb would be if it wasn't pinned by his pointer finger. Sigh. We've surrendered to it.

Comments

Heather said…
That last picture is oh-so-precious! :)

Popular Posts