For Nanner

It's hard to believe that Will is six weeks old. It's grown much easier to catch a smile as you will see evidenced by the below pictures. He's become much of a little lovey who lights up when we talk to him. Oh, did I mention he's started talking back? We can even get a laugh like noise out of him as well. Adorable! I'm going to try to get some recorded this weekend (good idea Hilary!) but until then you'll have to take my word for it. It's precious.

He thinks my jokes are funny...




















So serious but oh so cute...




















He loves his play gym (thank you Supkos!) he can reach out and grab stuff now...














He enjoys looking at the baby in the mirror...














Check out that belly...




















Daddy came home from work and caught us napping...













Big eyes...



















Daddy's first mate...



















Happy boy...



















I'm cute and one day will know it...

Comments

Kay said…
Thank you so much! I love that boy! Don't worry about that little milk belly...it just might be a condition that runs in the family, bless his heart!

I am with Hilary--let's figure out how to get some videos up for viewing.

Love to my VA family,
Nana Kay

Popular Posts