The Nursery
Nate and I finished working on the nursery today. Yay! There are still a few minor things left, but it is now officially ready for Baby L's arrival. Now we've just got to finish getting Mommy, Daddy and the baby's bags packed. His coming home outfit is in the dryer as we speak! Once that is done we're pretty much in a waiting pattern!
Here is a glimpse of the nursery. For those far away, I tried to be thorough in my picture taking. Putting up the border was a great exercise in team building for Nate and I. Ha! We recommend it. We're really pleased with the way it all turned out and can't wait to bring our little guy home.
From the doorway:



We will put his name in letters above the crib, once his name is public knowledge. :)



This is the piece above the changing table. My Mom cross stitched and framed this to hang in my nursery MANY years ago. What a treasure to be able to put it in my son's nursery as well.

Beginnings of books and toys...

We still need to paint the little table white, but I adore the little lamp.

Here is a glimpse of the nursery. For those far away, I tried to be thorough in my picture taking. Putting up the border was a great exercise in team building for Nate and I. Ha! We recommend it. We're really pleased with the way it all turned out and can't wait to bring our little guy home.
From the doorway:
We will put his name in letters above the crib, once his name is public knowledge. :)
This is the piece above the changing table. My Mom cross stitched and framed this to hang in my nursery MANY years ago. What a treasure to be able to put it in my son's nursery as well.
Beginnings of books and toys...
We still need to paint the little table white, but I adore the little lamp.
Comments
Please let both me and Colin know if you need abs. anything! The nursery is so adorable! I hope and pray that you will feel somewhat comfortable now until the end....we wish you the best of luck!
Love,
Desi, Colin, and Christian
Love you,
Mom
Love,
Diana
Laura