Virginia Baby Shower

This past Saturday I was blessed again by a baby shower. I was explaining to Baby L, yes I talk to my belly, that he is so loved and celebrated. He and I both are overwhelmed. Okay, I'm overwhelmed at peoples generosity and he really doesn't have a clue but one day when he can really understand me I will show him the pictures. :)

Friends from my Sunday School class threw a joint baby shower for my good friend Amelia and myself. She and her husband recently adopted a darling baby named Connor. He is 6 weeks old tomorrow and such an answer to many prayers. It was so much fun to share a shower with her.

Below are some pictures from the festivities...

Amelia and I:













Some of the beautiful ladies:
(I wish I had thought to do this before people started leaving)













Some of the hosts-
Ann, Heather, Amelia and I:













Nanette, Katie and I:
(Nanette opened her home to host us and made that darling cake)













Heather and I:
(they did an Amazing Baby Race as our shower game that ended with doing scrapbook pages)













Anne and I:













It was such a great day and I feel like Nate and I both are almost prepared for the arrival of our son. Thank you to all the hosts, all the friends and all the family who have celebrated with us during this exciting time. Now all we need is to finalize a name, finalize the nursery and for this baby to arrive!

Comments

Popular Posts