Baby Showers Galore!
I am truly one of the most blessed girls in the world. Nate and I spent last weekend in Atlanta and I spent Saturday at baby showers. The day was an abundance of love, excitement and celebration from start to finish. I was completely overwhelmed.
First Shower of the Day:
Hosted by JoEllen, my mother in law, Jenna, my sister in law and Aunt Brenda.
JoEllen, Mom and me(they look way to young to be grandmothers!):

My beautiful sister Emily and I:

Some of the ladies:

Gifts:


Mom and Jo with their "brag books":

Jenna and I:

2nd Shower of the day:
Hosted by Ashley, Hilary and Mrs. Judie at Mom and Dad's house.
The Lovely Hosts:

Gifts:


Mom, Em and I:

Katherine and I:

Langmack Fam:

The Ladies:

Andie, Caedmon and I:
(they drove all the way from Nashville to be there with me)

Heather and I:

My girlfriends:
First Shower of the Day:
Hosted by JoEllen, my mother in law, Jenna, my sister in law and Aunt Brenda.
JoEllen, Mom and me(they look way to young to be grandmothers!):

My beautiful sister Emily and I:

Some of the ladies:

Gifts:


Mom and Jo with their "brag books":

Jenna and I:

2nd Shower of the day:
Hosted by Ashley, Hilary and Mrs. Judie at Mom and Dad's house.
The Lovely Hosts:

Gifts:


Mom, Em and I:

Katherine and I:

Langmack Fam:

The Ladies:

Andie, Caedmon and I:
(they drove all the way from Nashville to be there with me)

Heather and I:

My girlfriends:
Comments
Not just you, but everyone was bursting with joy. What great photos you got :) Can't wait to see baby Langmack in all of those cute duds!