Baby L's Bump Growth
I had intended to post these pictures as we went along but have failed. Can I pull a pregnancy card and blame it on pregnancy brain? Thank you. We are now at 30 almost 31 weeks and each day we get more excited as we get closer and closer to our son's arrival. This weekend we are beginning to put our nursery together. How exciting! Those pictures will come later, but for now here is Baby L's bump growth. Enjoy!
Finding out - 5 weeks - December 1, 2007:

7 weeks - Beginning of a Bump:

8/9 weeks - telling our families with baby bibs as early Christmas gifts - December 23, 2007:


19 weeks:

25 weeks:

Look out - Baby Boy Langmack had a growth spurt!!!
28 weeks:

30 weeks:

I will be 31 weeks this Sunday, so only a little over 9 weeks (give or take - hopefully take) to go. It feels like I'm running out of room so surely he can't get that much bigger, right??? Ha!
More to come...
Finding out - 5 weeks - December 1, 2007:
7 weeks - Beginning of a Bump:
8/9 weeks - telling our families with baby bibs as early Christmas gifts - December 23, 2007:
19 weeks:
25 weeks:
Look out - Baby Boy Langmack had a growth spurt!!!
28 weeks:
30 weeks:

I will be 31 weeks this Sunday, so only a little over 9 weeks (give or take - hopefully take) to go. It feels like I'm running out of room so surely he can't get that much bigger, right??? Ha!
More to come...
Comments